Monday, August 23, 2010

For Sale Items 08/23/2010...

For SALE!

For SALE! by dinagideon featuring J Crew
Hi, all! Happy Monday (I hope)!

Here are my four items for sale this week. Definitely have been on a run with closet cleaning...I will sell these items on ebay if they don't sell through here or the JCA exchange by tomorrow night. (That way I can have a fresh crop of things to sell next week!)

1. Large Patent Campo Bag, Dark Pewter Color, EUC, $175 shipped.

2. Silk Taffeta Ballerina Dress, Bright Orange Color, Size 10, EUC, $55 shipped. (This is from the Winter of 2007 and appeared in the Scotland catalog.)

3. Matchstick Jeans, Deep Indigo Wash, Size 31 Regular, EUC, $35 shipped.

4. Bootcut Jeans, Premium Rinse Wash, Size 32 Regular, EUC, $35 shipped.

E-mail me at dinagideon AT aim DOT com or polyvore message me with any questions, etc.

Thank you for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I couldn't believe all the cool things you have in your closet. Amazing!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete