Monday, December 14, 2009

For Sale Items 12/14/09...

Hi, everyone. There are TWO polyvore sets this week. The first one you will see are my new items for this week, four dresses. The prices include shipping, etc. The second polyvore is of older items that I have yet to sell. You may negotiate, but please be reasonable.



Polyvore #1 is above.

The Jayne dress was purchased from ebay (I believe jcrew.com was sold out at that point); the other three were purchased straight from jcrew.com.


Polyvore #2 is above.

A note on the Martine cashmere cardigan...I bought it from a reseller on EBAY who did not mention that the button was a bit loose. It still clasps, but I am annoyed that it wasn't revealed to me. So I WILL DEFINITELY reveal that to you. :) I am also choosing to sell it for less than I purchased it for because of that reason!!!

Have a great day. Any questions on these, please e-mail me at dinagideon AT aimm DOT com. Have a nice week, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment