Monday, January 18, 2010

For Sale Items 1/18/2010...


Pretty Etoile, still for sale, and on sale...from $35 to $31.50!!!

I had to take the week off from hunting for items to sell here at this blog, between the water damage from the water heater and going to Richmond for Inguaral festivities, I have been a tad busy.

Having said that, I still have stuff for sale. AND--to entice you, just in case you were on the fence with an item, for this week only (January 18-24, 2010), I will take 10% off the price of any item...so if an item is $50, it can be yours for $45.

Please take a look at last week's items to see the for sale stuff, and if you are interested in anything, e-mail me at dinagideon AT aim DOT com or private message me over at Polyvore. :)

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment