Monday, February 22, 2010

For Sale Items 2/22/10...

Hey, all, it has been a while, huh? Sorry about that! And to make it even worse, I am doing a SHODDY for sale post today (running out of time here). :) But I think I have three pretty nice new offerings this week...



This is the polyvore of the items I am HIGHLIGHTING this week. Please note that the bateau sweater is the DREAM version and NOT THE CASHMERE one shown in the polyvore (couldn't find a photo of the one I own in polyvore). I want you all to know that I still have a lot of items still unsold from previous weeks, so if you saw something you liked before, there is a very good chance that it is still for sale, for instance, even those Vera Bradley purses from the very beginning of my blog are still for sale! :)

As usual, if you like something, please e-mail me at dinagideon AT aim DOT com. You may also polyvore message me...

No comments:

Post a Comment