Monday, March 1, 2010

For Sale Items 03/01/2010...

I have thirteen items for sale this week! I have dropped the prices (by a little bit--they were already much lower than the consignment shop sells them for) on the OLDER items (you know the ones I have had for sale for about two months).

Here is the thing...I am visiting the consignment shop on Saturday, March 6, 2010, and I will be bringing all thirteen items with me. Some of these will definitely be staying in the warm embrace of Mint Condition...some may return home with me, but I won't know until I visit their shop. As of right now I am of the mindset that all thirteen items will be consigned on Saturday.

Anyhow, have a great day, and if you really do want one of these items and cannot make it work this week, do polyvore message me or e-mail me...I can and will be flexible for any serious buyer. :)


Info on items:

1. J. Crew Etoile Cardigan, Papaya, Size Medium, $30 w/free shipping. NWT.

2. J. Crew Lydia Blouse, Peacock Blue, Size Medium, $30 w/free shipping. EUC.

3. J. Crew Bria cami, Burnished Olive, Size 8, $32 w/free shipping. EUC.

4. J. Crew Hammered-Silk Laura Dress, Black, Size 10, $40 w/free shipping. NWT.

5. J. Crew Herringbone Aubrey Jacket, Charcoal, Size 8, $80 w/free shipping. NWT.

6. J. Crew DREAM Bateau Sweater, Citron, Size Medium, $30 w/free shipping. EUC.

7. J. Crew SUMMERWEIGHT Cashmere 4 Pocket Cardigan, White Sand (?), Size Medium, $35 w/free shipping. EUC.

8. J. Crew Merino Melanie Button Cuff Sweater, Orange (Reddish-Orange), Size Medium, $30 w/free shipping. EUC.

9. J. Crew Jersey Knit Dress, Sour Lemon, Size Medium, $30 w/free shipping, NWT.

10. J. Crew Summer Weight Cotton Skirt (Summer 2007), White with Blue Stripes, Size Medium, $30 w/free shipping, NWT.

11. Milly Jersey Self-Belted Dress with Button Detail (2006?), Multi-Colored (Blue, Yellow, Brown, White, and Black Pattern), Size Medium, $100 w/free shipping. EUC.

12. Boden Printed Long Jersey Dress (Fall 2007), Multi, with olive, purple, brown, and white in a herringbone pattern, Size UK 12L (equivalent to an 8-10 Long US size), $30 w/free shipping. EUC.

13. Old Navy Cotton Belted Trench Coat (Fall 2009), Khaki, Size Small, $30 w/free shipping. NWT.

E-mail me at dinagideon AT aim DOT com or polyvore message me if you are interested in any of these items.

Also still have a few Capri Melon Vera Bradley purse/wallets available if you like that design. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment