Monday, March 8, 2010

For Sale Items 03/08/2010...

I was able to get rid of most of my items from last week, either through selling them, or through Mint Condition, my local consignment shop.

Therefore I only have four items available this week.

Please click on polyvore for more information. :)

Quick notes:
1. The Dream Bateau sweater is a very lovely item, but I would only recommend it if you are a size 10, 12, or 14 in J. Crew tops...this sweater runs large.
2. The Amarena Sweaterdress was purchased from Anthropologie and I thought I could make a medium work...alas there is just too much fabric in the bottom half for it to work for me. So sad, as this is a GORGEOUS sweaterdress. If you are a size 10 or 12 in J. Crew dresses (the structured tailored ones), then I think this would fit you very nicely! I wish I could have bought a small in this!
Remember, you can e-mail me at dinagideon AT aim DOT com for more info, or you can polyvore message me.
Have a nice week, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment