Monday, January 24, 2011

For Sale Items January 24, 2011...

Just four of the dresses I am selling this week...there is a lot for sale (big BIG closet clean-out)!
Ladies.  Be prepared.  I have many, many items for sale this week.  There are three separate polyvores for you to peruse with items from J. Crew, Boden, Anthropologie, Target, and Ellen Tracy.  Enjoy!

P.S. Please let me know that you saw my items for sale at Cash from My Closet.  If you mention it in your e-mail or polyvore message, I will reduce your cost by 10%!  It is just my little way of saying thank you for following this blog!



J. Crew items for sale in the polyvore above.


Boden items for sale in the polyvore above.


Anthro/Target/Ellen Tracy items for sale in the polyvore above.

Thanks for following and reading my for sale blog! :)

E-mail dinagideon AT aim DOT com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment