Monday, July 11, 2011

For Sale, Old School J. Crew!

FOR SALE! Lots of Old School J. Crew!


Click on the polyvore for more information, but before you do, take a look at all the old school images I found for some of these items...

I have loved this image since this catalog came out (March 2007).  Alas I didn't think it would do anything for my postpartum body, so I held off.  This summer I decided I was ready to get this dress, but could only find it in a 4...which I figured *may* fit.  And it nearly did...but it is an inch too small at the empire waist.  Sad!  Lucky me found a size 6 on Saturday, and it should ship soon, so I am selling the size 4 I got.  I don't know if I am willing to take a photo of me doing the "Edda" pose, but maybe I will do it and report back to everyone over at My Superfluities.  LOL.  :)

The Plaid Bridget Shirt Dress was one of my favorites from the September 2007 catalog, and I bought it in a size 10 to reflect my postpartum size. Problem with it now is that it is too loose overall and I have lost the fit that you see on Vanessa above...when it fits well it looks chic and polished, when it is too loose, it looks a bit "sister wife." :) I bought the size 6 off ebay and it fits exactly like it should, so those of you who know how dresses fit me can probably decide if the 10 I am selling would work for you.

I am so glad I can sell some of these old school lovelies, they really are a treat from J. Crew's well done past.

1 comment:

  1. This Plaid Bridget Shirt Dress was incredible and I love it. I will refer your site to my friend. Thank you and keep sharing.

    wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete