Monday, November 16, 2009

For Sale Items 11/16/2009...


Hi! I am dinagideon's one and only NEW item for sale this week!



Here is the polyvore of all 7 items for sale here at Cash from My Closet. All info on sizes, etc. are in the polyvore...so click on over, folks! So you know, I have reduced the prices on a couple of items, and have added the Lizzie Driving Mocs to the list. :) Happy Shopping!

The prices do not include shipping, but I generally use Priority Mail by the U.S. Postal Service.

If you would like to ask questions about any of these items or you would like to purchase any of these items (paypal only), please e-mail dinagideon AT aim DOT com.
Here are two links to me wearing items #2 and #5. These two items do not fit anymore, and instead of just randomly putting them on ebay, I thought I would offer them to my blog friends first. If these items do not sell after two months, I will take them off this blog and sell them on ebay.

If an item in the polyvore has an X through it, that means it has sold. I will update the polyvores quickly to prevent any confusion.

No comments: