Sunday, November 29, 2009

For Sale Items 11/30/2009...


If you like me, and you want me, or if you know someone who wants me, take a look at #8!!!


Hi! Week 4 of this Cash from My Closet blog and I have nothing "new" for sale, but there is still a lot up for offer!!! Polyvore is above and all pertinent info is below! Happy Shopping! :)

#1--J. Crew Deco Dots Zoey Dress in Black, NWT, Black Line Through Tag to Prevent Returns, Size 10. PRICE--$25.

#2--J. Crew Herringbone Fiona Jacket in Citron, EUC, Size 10. PRICE--$40 includes FREE SHIPPING.

#3--Isaac Mizrahi for Target Dress in Navy and Blue, NWT, Size 8. PRICE--$10.

#4--Vera Bradley Lola in Capri Melon, NWOT. PRICE--$15.

#5--Merona (Target Brand) Full Skirt in Green Botanical Print, EUC, Size 10. PRICE--$7.

#6-- J. Crew Lizzie Driving Mocs in Gold, EUC (worn twice for less than two hours each time), Size 10., PRICE--$35.

#7--Vera Bradley Sherry Bag in Capri Melon, NWT., PRICE--$20.

#8--J. Crew Lady Day Coat (WITH THINSULATE) in Black from Winter 2008, Black line through tag to prevent returns, Size PETITE 6, PRICE--$150 includes Free Shipping. (This item was purchased by me for someone else at $150 dollars. It didn't work out for them, sigh, and I can't wear it--too small--so I am asking for it what I paid for it, with the condition of FREE SHIPPING as an incentive. The coat is in PERFECT condition except for the black line.)

Here are two links to me wearing items #2 and #5. These two items do not fit anymore, and instead of just randomly putting them on ebay, I thought I would offer them to my blog friends first. If these items do not sell after two months, I will take them off this blog and sell them on ebay.

Prices do not include shipping (EXCEPT WHERE MARKED).

If you would like to purchase one of these (paypal only), e-mail dinagideon AT aim DOT com. Thank you.

Also, all the photos are of the items I am selling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment